love elfen lied ♥ Index du Forum
love elfen lied ♥
Elfen Lied forever ♥ ♥ ♥

love elfen lied ♥ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Can You Find Me At The Beach A Fun FindtheObject Game Boo ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    love elfen lied ♥ Index du Forum -> Love Eflen Lied ♥ -> Discutions ~
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
parnnahvo
Membres

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 23:08 (2017)    Sujet du message: Can You Find Me At The Beach A Fun FindtheObject Game Boo Répondre en citant

NEW FORMAT -- Now designed for horizontal viewing. You can see bigger pictures!

We all know how much children love "seek-and-find" hidden object games, and this book takes that game digital. Your kids are presented with a picture on the first page (for example a Halloween ghost), then they turn the page to see the entire picture. From that picture they seek-and-find the ghost. They then turn to the next page to see if their answer is correct.

This game book is designed especially for young children from pre-school through kindergarten. "Can You Find Me at the Beach" is intended as a learning tool for kids to teach them the power of observation. It will help them develop that skill and play a fun game at the same time! It is perfect for parents who want to share some special times with their child.

Each beautifully illustrated image becomes a new challenge for your child. This edition of the "Can You Find Me?" kids adventure series will help them get familiar with many of the people, animals and other fun things they will see during a trip to the beach.

A few sample drawings from the book are:
A windsurfer on the waves.
A lighthouse off in the distance.
A brightly colored beach ball.
A seagull flying nearby.

...and many more hidden pictures!

Pick up a copy today. Your children won't be disappointed!

Details:
price: $2.99
bound: 52 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B06XF89N47
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 2862 KB

Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) read without register

Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) free mobile
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) download french
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book buy cheap
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) purchase book
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) download full book
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book text format
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) download from SaberCatHost pdf
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) download free cloud
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) text view writer download amazon
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) find audio pc bookstore book
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book view
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) eReader online
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) Google Drive
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) full version original acquire book look
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book download fb2
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) download audio apple online thepiratebay
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) eReader online
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) free mobile
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book format djvu
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book online
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book german
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) link italian free iBooks ipad
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book tablet
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) store book
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) get free
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) download free cloud
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book get pdf
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) bookstore
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) text how download book selling mp3
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) download eng book
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book from motorola read
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) download full book
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book read online
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book from motorola read
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) read without register
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) mobile ebook
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) You search pdf online pdf
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) full ebook
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book download fb2
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book tablet
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) ebook free download
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) download torrent
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) free fb2
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) audio book
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) bookstore access selling online ebay
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book text format
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) free iphone
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) wiki online full read shop
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) access review bookshop itunes free
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) offline get purchase mobile online

5d8a9798ff

Cuentos Viajeros: Una producción colectiva (Spanish Edition)Prayer Book Christian: Blank Prayer Journal, 6 x 9, 108 Lined PagesBible Word Search Journey Through The Bible Volume 24: Acts #1 Extra Large Print (Word Search Through The Bible)Aventuras na Amazónia: Histórias da Selva (Portuguese Edition)Birthday Wishes for Davis: Personalized Book with Birthday Wishes for Kids (Personalized Books, Birthday Poems for Kids, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Kids)TIME MANAGEMENT: Heart of EFFECTIVE LIVINGThe Southern Planter, Vol. 69: Devoted to Practical and Progressive Agriculture, Horticulture, Trucking, Live Stock and the Fireside; July, 1908 (Classic Reprint)The Agricultural Labourer: Wales; A. Summary Report (Classic Reprint)STEWARDSHIP AND YOUR SALVATIONSurvol sur l'epitre aux Hebreux (French Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 23:08 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    love elfen lied ♥ Index du Forum -> Love Eflen Lied ♥ -> Discutions ~ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006